Dec 6, 2017

Quilling Letter C - Outline and Fill with Scrolls

Quiling Letters Tutorial Pattern

A customized monogram says so much, even on a simple gift tag. I love how a loved one reacts when they see their initial. They light up inside and feel special because they know I took the time to make it by hand. 

What I love beyond their initial reaction is seeing my creation on their mantel, even years later, because they treasure it that much.



Quiling Letters Tutorial Pattern Video


My latest video shows how to outline and fill the letter C with quick and easy scrolls.



Quiling Letter C Free Tutorial Pattern Template

This time I decided to glue my letter on a 4x6 inch gift tag – perfect for birthdays, holidays, or any special occasion. Here's a free template if you'd like to do the same. Anyone who bought my Quilling Letters book can easily replace the letter by matching up the center and baselines.


What kind of projects are you making? Are these tutorials helpful to you? What else do you want to see? Let me know in the comments below.



Quilling Letters Template Pattern

Subscribe to my YouTube video channel and be notified when I upload more letters!



Quillling_Letters_Cecelia_Louie

My new PDF e-book, Quilling Letters is available in my Etsy shop. Every side and curve of the 26 letters of the alphabet is pre-measured – just lay your strip on top of my patterns, score, snip, fold, and glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment