Aug 19, 2016

Animal Place Cards (Lion, Giraffe, Elephant, Duck, Bear) in SVG File Format

Elephant Animal Place Card for Birthday Party or Baby Shower

I now have matching place cards to go with my set of party favor gift boxes I made years ago!

Animal Gift Box or Party Favor for Birthday Party or Baby Shower

The animal gift boxes were the first die cutting pattern I created in 2011. Has it been that long since I've been in love with my cutter?

Animal Place Card for Birthday Party or Baby Shower

They're perfect for baby showers or birthday parties because it's so quick to assemble, using a minimal amount of material, yet giving maximum impact.

Giraffe Animal Place Card for Birthday Party or Baby Shower

Here's the back side of the place card. All 5 animals, Elephant, Lion, Giraffe, Duck, and Bear come in a set, available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment